Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Blackberry Vs. iPhone

Well as I have been adjusting to this part of the world, again. I have succumbed to the realization that I in fact need data access on my phone. Mainly because I don’t want to be tied to my computer and I keep missing afterhour’s emails. And some of them have been good. I have spent the last hour trying to figure out. iPhone or blackberry and what type of handcuffs each of these devices offer me. Battery life, durability, OS my head is spinning. Can’t someone just tell me which one is better? This is why life in the developed world is more stressful, to much connection, to many choices.

2 comments:

michele bennett said...

welllllllll....

i am a fan of the blackberry when traveling internationally, but BY FAR the iPhone is better in the states (at least for what I do and the social networking aspect). being that you are a graphically minded person, i would suggest the iPhone. it gives you the ability to view pics and videos MUCH better than a blackberry (although I haven't seen the new touch BB's yet) and the apps are just stupid ridiculous.

with the 3.0 upgrade coming out, who knows what the iPhone will be able to do. potentially get you a job, pay your bills (oh wait, it can already do that...), get you a hot date, bring you to visit me, order your favorite tea and rooftop beverage, etc. etc.

:O)

my recommendation: iPhone, iPhone, iPhone!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have the same question.

I suspect that I am not responsible enough to own an I-phone. The dot on the back of my phone battery has been red since about thirty seconds after I bought my pink Razor and dropped it into a puddle on my way to the car.

Is one of those more hardy or water-resistant?